Standard Requirements for all clients.
- Client reports in person to MCPTS upon release from jail or immediately following their court hearing.
- Client must maintain regular contact with PTS as directed by their Pretrial Officer.
- Client must refrain from any use of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs and submit to drug or alcohol testing.
- Client will be subject to a curfew as determined by MCPTS and shall submit to 24 hour a day home visitation and a search of the client’s person, property, place and/or residence as determined by MCPTS.
- Client will execute and provide to MCPTS releases of information and consent to release information that is pertaining to their participation in programming and/or treatment and that is pertaining to their participation in pretrial services.
- Client must attend all appointments, classes, and other meetings as directed by MCPTS.
- Non-students will maintain gainful employment. If the client is disabled or unable to work they will provide proof to MCPTS.
- Students will remain enrolled and attend their present educational program.
Supplemental Requirements assigned as needed by the court.
- Client must have an approved address or residence or acceptance into MCPTS prior to release.
- Client will be screened by a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor for substance use issues and will follow all recommendations or referrals.
- Client will be screened for Anger Management issues and follow all recommendations and referrals.
- Client will submit to GPS electronic monitoring.
- Client will submit to alcohol monitoring via a sobrietor.
** All costs for monitoring are the responsibility of the client**