For a list of county projects supported through the use of ARPA funds, please see the ARPA menu below.
The Merrimack County budget is the annual financial plan for the county. It reflects the issues, goals, and objectives of the county as a whole and filters down to each department’s goals and objectives for the fiscal year.
The county meets with the Executive Committee quarterly to review actuals compared to budgeted amounts. Quarterly reviews are provided to summarize financial statements and documents issued over the past three months.
Town Tax Apportionments
The county apportionment is based on the net tax commitment for the year, as voted by the county convention and certified by its chairman and clerk.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category
Audited Financials3 documents
Quarterly Review10 documents
- 2023 - 1st Quarter Expenditures
- 2023 - 1st Quarter Revenue Report
- 2022 - 1st Quarter Expenditures Report
- 2022 - 1st Quarter Revenues Report
- 2022 - 2nd Quarter Expenditures Report
- 2022 - 2nd Quarter Revenues Report
- 2022 - 3rd Quarter Expenditures Report
- 2022- 3rd Quarter Revenues Report
- 2022 - 4th Quarter Expenditures Report
- 2022 - 4th Quarter Revenues Report